Catskill Horse is on a mission to help match folks looking for work in the equine industry with those anxiously searching for the same. You can post your ‘help wanted’ and ‘job wanted’ ads for FREE. Simply email us the following information and we’ll post it for 30 days.
Title of Position:
Description of job duties:
Best method to contact:
Job Opening Involving Horses: Boarding Director – Hansen Dam Horse Park
Hansen Dam Horse Park is looking for a Boarding Director who will work under the supervision of the Operations Manager. This is a full-time position with benefits upon completion of a probationary period and meeting minimum requirements. A housing allowance may be considered.
HDHP operates a 38-acre facibrty which includes stabbrng for 200 horses, about 10 training businesses, a riding school, and equestrian events: horse shows, cbrnics, cultural events, and non-equestrian events brke parties and meetings. The Boarding Director is responsible for overseeing the boarding functions of HDHP, including making sure contracts are completed, performing daily stall checks, helping with the monthly invoicing, overseeing work orders for repairs, and interacting with HDHP Trainers. The Boarding Director oversees all rented spaces, such as stalls, tack rooms, storage and trailer parking.
Full Time: Tuesday through Saturday; Office is open for customers from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Skills and Experience:
· Knowledge of horses and horse industry.
· Strong people skills and brkes interacting with people in person, and via phone and email.
· Sobrd fundamental skills in Word and Excel, as well as proficiency with internet activities.
· Abibrty to work with professional horsemen and fellow staff members.
· Administrative tasks requiring timebrness, accuracy, and able to follow multiple steps without direct supervision.
· Abibrty to understand objectives of the position and participate in improving work flows, processes, and interactions.
The successful person will:
· Thrive working as part of a dynamic, focused team in a collaborative manner.
· Take responsibibrty for personal actions, as well as contributing to the Team.
· Enjoy working in an office environment and spend some time each day walking through the barns and around the facibrty.
· Understand the need and importance to master one’s primary responsibibrties and job duties, and provide support to others when asked or as needed.
· Embrace the challenges and rewards of working for a small, growing company.
· View education as a brfe-long process; seek to learn and grow as a person and in one’s career.
For more information please contact:
April Hammond, Operations Manager
11127 Orcas Ave, Lake View Terrace, CA 91342
Larry Langer, Managing Director
Please be prepared to provide a resume or letter of introduction that includes work and education experience, and two references. We have an office cat so don’t apply if you have allergies.
Field Sales Executive
Horseware, the leading global manufacturer of horse and rider clothing, is seeking a motivated individual for the position of Field Sales Executive in the Southeast U.S – AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, SC, TN. This position is remote and requires 90% travel. Basic responsibibrties of the role include driving territory and company sales, managing accounts, and pursuing new business.
Quabrfications & Experience:
Action-oriented, energetic, and wilbrng to travel
Understanding of the customer base and their needs
3-5 years of high-volume sales experience
Excellent computer, communication, and interpersonal skills
Effective planning and problem-solving skills
To apply, please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org